If you’re looking for a natural way to soothe your skin, aloe vera may be the answer. This plant has been used for centuries for its beauty & wellness properties, and the gel from its leaves can be used to treat a variety of skin conditions.
Aloe vera’s incredible properties are why it’s the first ingredient in our Chill Out CBD Freeze Relief Rub. In this article, we’ll take a closer look at aloe vera and the five benefits it can offer for your skin.
What Is Aloe Vera?
Aloe vera is a succulent plant. It’s a common ingredient in ointments, lotions, and other cosmetics. The leaves of the aloe vera plant are thick and fleshy, and they contain a gel-like substance that has medicinal properties.
Aloe has been used for centuries to treat various skin conditions and is still used for this purpose today.
Researchers have long established the benefits of using aloe on the skin. Studies have shown you can use aloe vera to soothe sunburns, moisturize your skin, and even help to heal wounds. So, if you’re looking for a natural way to improve the health of your skin, aloe vera may be the answer.
5 Benefits of Aloe Vera for Your Skin
It’s not just a home remedy for burns that you keep in the kitchen windowsill, Aloe Vera is useful in multiple applications, from skincare to inflammation to sunburns.
- Has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties: Aloe Vera is also known for its anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial effects. This makes it a great choice for treating acne, psoriasis, and other skin conditions. It can also reduce redness and irritation from eczema.
- Fights the signs of aging: Aloe Vera may help reduce wrinkles and fine lines, making it an excellent choice for anti-aging. It also helps to improve the skin’s elasticity, which can help reduce sagging skin and minimize the appearance of stretch marks.
- Soothes sunburns and irritations: Additionally, aloe can help with skin discoloration and sun spots, making it a great choice for those who have experienced skin damage from the sun.
- Heals cuts and prevents scarring: Aloe vera may help reduce the appearance of scars. It promotes collagen production and hydrates the skin.
- Gentle on skin: Aloe is a great natural ingredient for sensitive skin. It’s known to have anti-inflammatory properties, which can help calm redness, dryness, and other common skin irritations. But, with any new product, always do a small test patch before applying elsewhere.
Aloe Vera Is a Beauty & Wellness Powerhouse
The gel from the aloe vera plant contains compounds that have anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, and antimicrobial properties. These properties make aloe vera an effective treatment for various skin conditions such as acne, eczema, psoriasis, and sunburn.
In addition to its healing properties, aloe vera can also help to soothe the skin. The plant’s gel has a cooling effect that can help to reduce inflammation and redness. If you have ever applied it after a sunburn, you know its cooling effects.
We’ve made aloe the first ingredient in our Chill Out CBD Freeze Relief Rub. This topical blend with 50mg of raw CBD and menthol offers non-additive, targeted, cooling relief that penetrates quickly and effectively.
If you are looking for a natural ingredient to soothe your skin, aloe vera is an excellent beauty & wellness option. The plant’s gel is safe to use on all skin types and can be beneficial for treating various conditions.
Ready to Enjoy the Benefits of Aloe?
We’ve used aloe vera for centuries, but its popularity as a skincare ingredient has never been more widespread. With so many benefits as a topical and a relatively gentle safety profile, it’s a perfect soothing ingredient.
Want to experience the beauty & wellness powers of aloe for yourself? Our Chill Out Relief Rub is a great place to start. We formulated it with hemp-derived CBD, menthol, and other naturally soothing ingredients for rapid relief. Throw it in your gym bag or medicine cabinet; it delivers penetrative cooling relief you can feel.
Shop Clean and Beauty and Wellness’ CBD-infused skincare today.